The deadline for the second clothing order is July 1. Here is the link:
Delivery is expected prior to the NYCRRR on August 20.
Bib tights are now available – check out the options!
The registration site can be accessed at: http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=13358. Online registration closes August 18 at 10 PM.
Free entry if you bring a race marshal. T-shirts and post-race party invite too! Contact Phil at firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 542-3909
Race photography is provided by Barry Koblenz. Please visit http://www.basetwelvephoto.com.
Effective immediately, any club member actively racing for CBRC will be eligible for free replacement of one pair of bib shorts and/or one short sleeve jersey if their existing clothing is shredded in a crash.
The fine print:
1. Only club clothing that was purchased in 2011 is eligible for replacement.
2. Up to two items per club member per year may be replaced; If you’re crashing more than that, we might need to talk…
3. Eligible replacement items are bib shorts and short sleeve jerseys only.
4. The clothing replacement program is subject to availability. If we have the item in stock, you will receive it immediately. If not, we will include the item on the next clothing order.
5. Contact Kirby at email@example.com for more details.
Tim Leonard – 2011 NYS Masters Road Race Champion
Jenny Ives hosted a session on proper nutrition for cycling
CBRC and Team Elevate hosted the 2nd Annual Women’s Skills Clinic on May 7 at the Harriman Office Campus in Albany. About 20 new cyclists received expert instruction in cornering, pace lines, and slow-speed drills from Aurora, Madeleine, Melissa, and Samantha from Team Elevate, and Beth, Jenny, and Sarah from Anthem Women’s Elite Team. Break-out sessions included nutrition, bike maintenance, and yoga. Under sunny skies, we had a great day for learning new skills and making new friends!
Emma and Kerrin close the gap (Revolutionary Velo-Watts/Ric MacKenzie)
Congrats to Kerrin Strevell, who finished 6th overall in the Women’s Cat 3/4 event. Yohsuke, Emma, and Seth also rode well. And there were no less than 10 CBRC members volunteering at the races!
We wish a speedy recovery to Kevin Mosher, who injured his shoulder in a wreck during the Saturday criterium.